I en avslappnad värld kan spelare få sina städer skyddade från erövring. Det gör att man kan slappna av mer samtidigt som man får den faktiska upplevelsen kring erövring av andra städer och att slåss om territorium.
Every player who wishes to have a less stressful game experience can join a casual world. The other important aspect of the casual worlds is that players that are conquered on other worlds will receive an offer to transfer their last town to a casual world.
Rules of Casual Worlds
Every player in a casual world will have 1 city that is always unconquerable. The protected (blessed) city can be changed in Agora.
How does the protection work?
- The city can be attacked.
- The city can be supported.
- The city can have spells cast on it (lightning bolt is an exception to this rule)
- Fights take place normally in this city.
What happens if
- Players send colony ships toward it? → The fight happens normally but the siege/revolt never gets activated.
- Players send revolt attacks toward it? → The fight happens normally but a revolt is never started.
- Players send catapults toward it? → The attack happens normally, but the Stone Hail technology is not activated but the Wall will still be destroyed.
Which city is protected?
Blessed city is marked by an animation on Agora and by a bright bubble on the Ocean map view.
- If player has one city, that city is protected.
- If player has more than one city they are able to choose which city is protected.
- The protected city can be changed for free.
- The city cannot be set as protected if there is an incoming attack (including illusions).
- The city cannot be set as protected if it has an ongoing revolt or siege.
- After changing the protected city there is a 7 days cooldown, until it can be changed again.
On casual worlds players cannot attack other players when there is more than 20% difference in points between them. This improves the experience of smaller players as they can only be attacked by players that have the same range of strength.
Example: If player has 1000 points, he cannot attack a player who has less then 800 points. He also cannot attack a player who has more than 1200 points.
As a rule, casual worlds start with no endgame. It can change in the future if needed.
Transfer to a Casual world
When a player loses his last town on a regular world, he will get the option to transfer it to a casual world. His city is then transferred with the current state to an available spot with conquest protection. Building levels, Researches, items in inventories, Heroes, Advisers, Settings, city names Event powers and other more valuable powers are being transferred with the city. It is only possible to transfer one city to a Casual world.